Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day Job

Just to let you all know, the last few weeks have been hectic for me. We've had a major influx of new contracts where I work and I've been working 12 hour shifts of 4am to 4pm. Between getting up at an hour that is just ew and by the time I get home, I'm gone almost 14 out of 24 hours. That doesn't leave much time to write for my blog. Have patience with me. My responsibilities at church, home and work come first but I have not forgotten this blog. I am thankful however to have all this work while so many are out of work, especially during the Christmas season. I may be exhausted, but I will have a chance to rest soon. Patience... Thanks all. Have a very Merry Christmas.

The Ordinary Catholic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after reviewing. Thank you